Kids are not useless by Sruti G.Chandran

Kids are not useless

By
Sruti G.Chandran,
Standard V, Sishu Griha, Bangalore.

Please notice, especially adults: That we kids want more attention.

I have always been noticed that if our family has a problem and if kids suggest an idea to get out of the problem, adults usually say, ‘Shut up or Get Lost or Stop Interfering.’ If adults are nicer people, they just ignore it.

I just want to say that just give us one more chance to prove that every child is special. Adults always say that children are very useful or they say that every child is special, but they don’t really mean it.

If adults don’t give us a chance, we ourselves will prove it.

If we can’t prove it, I will prove it. But before, I do let me tell you that if kids come in the guise of adults to give an idea, adults will immediately follow it. I also want to say that please follow our ideas too.

Now let me prove that kids are useful.

Please read this:

1. Kids are very spirited and more kind hearted than adults.
2. Kids are extremely creative and playful.
3. Kids are extremely strong and brave.
4. Kids are way sharper than adults.
5. KIDS ROCK!

I hope adults are kind enough to stop thinking that kids are useless.

******************

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gandhi Recited Quran Verses in the Temple of Valmiki Basti near Delhi

Carnatic Musicians Aiding for Christian Conversion Efforts – Courtesy: Naithrupan

The Grammar of Anarchy by Dr. B.R.Ambedkar