The People Are My High Command - MODI THUNDERS POST DEMONETISATION IN MORADABAD PARIVARTAN PUBLIC ADDRESS




Modi Said: 

The long queues outside banks ever since the demonetisation would be the last queues the country would see.

We had to stand in queue to buy sugar. We had to stand in queue to buy kerosene. We had to stand in queue to buy wheat. Thanks to those who ruled for 60 years, this country was wasting away in queues. What I have done is to start a queue to end all queues.

Modi further explained:

I have not fought from Uttar Pradesh only to become an MP but wanted to initiate the fight against poverty from this huge state.

Will corruption go on its own? It has to be driven out. Is fighting corruption a crime? Why are some people calling me a wrongdoer for fighting corruption?

Today those who have stashed black money are queuing up outside the house of poor people, asking for their help. Have you ever seen rich people touching the feet of poor?

Want to tell poor people in whose account money has been deposited, don’t touch that money, if they insist on asking for money, ask for proof.

When we started getting poor people to open Jan Dhan accounts they did not know how they would be of use. Are they of use now or not? Those who had hoarded black money are now running after the poor and ordinary among us. They make small talk and then politely ask the poor people to deposit two lakh rupees in their accounts.

Did these people who collect black money ever come to talk to the poor people? But now, they keep lurking around the houses of the poor. I am telling you, if you have deposited money like this in your account, do not return it. Let the money stay in your account. If they come back and threaten you, write to Modi.

I am finding ways to put behind bars those guilty of stashing their black money into Jan Dhan accounts of the poor.

This country is against corruption but it had become helpless but today people feel they have fought this menace. I assure you I won’t let your hard work, your sacrifice, your struggle go in vain.

I am aiming at a cashless economy. I won't leave any opportunity to take the country in a new direction. In the 21st century, my country is ready to accept change and become Digital India.  Now your bank is in your mobile. There are 40 crore smartphones in this country. At least 40 crore people will get rid of cash transactions. Corruption will come to an end. I am not going to help dishonest people by printing more currency notes.

I am fighting this war for you, what will those accusing me do? I am a fakir; will exit with my little belongings.

Dishonest people can’t go to banks now and so they are queuing up outside homes of poor and trying to mislead them

You, the people are my high command and no one else.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gandhi Recited Quran Verses in the Temple of Valmiki Basti near Delhi

Carnatic Musicians Aiding for Christian Conversion Efforts – Courtesy: Naithrupan

The Grammar of Anarchy by Dr. B.R.Ambedkar