Midnight Assault of Anush Prakash, Chief Secretary to the Delhi Government


Anush Prakash was asked to attend a Meeting at Arvind Kejriwal’s residence at midnight – 12 pm on 19th February where there were already around 11 Delhi MLAs assembled. Prakash was asked to sit at the centre of a 3 seater sofa along with  AAP MLA Amanatullah Khan and another Delhi MLA on either side.  

Prakash’s pleas to have a meeting tomorrow in the Morning was refused and due to frequent calls from V.K.Jain, Advisor to CM Delhi and also from Manish Sisodia, Dy.CM, Prakash attended the meeting.

It is highly objectionable to call officials at such odd hours, unless there were emergent matters. But, Praksh had revealed that the matter for the meeting was about the release of funds for TV campaign for the party. Even if the issue to be discussed was about the faulty implementation of aadhar depriving about 2.5 lac families of ration as alleged by AAP, there was no necessity for this mid-night meet at CM’s residence – as the Chief Secretary had to have his files and other officials to answer the questions raised in such meetings. Hence it could be reasonable presumed that AAP’s claim for calling the meeting for aadhar car issue was utterly false and motivated move to save their face.

When Prakash was asked to explain the reasons for the  delay in release of funds for Party’s Propaganda in TV programmes, he explained that the funds could be released only on the basis of Supreme Court’s guidelines.

Praksh noticed that one MLA was closing door.

Let me quote from Praksh’s police complaint what happened next:

“The MLAs started shouting at me and abused me while blaming me and the bureaucracy for not doing enough for publicity of the Government. One MLA whom I can identify, threatened that I will be confined in the room for the entire night unless I agree to release TV campaign.  A threat was made that I will  be implicated in false cases including under the SC/ST Act.  The MLAs who I can identify became more aggressive and abusive extending threat to my life.

Then suddenly Shri Amanatullah Khan, MLA sitting on my right and the person/MLA on my left side, without any provocation from my side started hitting and assaulting me and hit several blows with fists on my head and temple.

My spectacles fell on the ground. I was in a state of shock. With difficulty, I was able to leave the room. .. At no stage did I retaliate or provoke any person in the room despite confinement, criminal intimidation by extending threat to my life and assault by several MLAs, while I was discharging my official duties. “

As threatened at the meeting, Prakash Jarwal & Ajay Dutt – two dalit MLAs had lodged a complaint with SC/ST Commission against the casteist commend by the Delhi Chief Secretary.

It is heartening to note that 70 IAS officers and 400 Delhi and Andaman Nicobar Island Civil Services (DANICS) officers working with the Delhi Government were all solidly behind Prakash by wearing black badges and not attending to meetings at odd hours and outside official places, till such time effective action is taken against all the people behind the incident of assault on Delhi Chief Secretary.

AAP is bringing Minority and Dalit Syndromes which are real dangers threatening the fabric of unity of our country – even to our hard earned freedom. India should be awake to stop such anti-national tendencies and outlooks.

It is anarchy – Urban Naxalism – to treat the Chief Secretary in this manner. As either CM or Dy.CM had not intervened to prevent this assault, they both lose their moral authority to be in the post – they are politicians in and out – not fit to hold any constitutionals posts.  

Delhi Voters had done the utmost damage to the democratic set up and it will take a long time to set right things – even if Kejriwal Government was dethroned.

They are all Arrogant Athmies – not AAM Athmies.

THINK INDIA THINK.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gandhi Recited Quran Verses in the Temple of Valmiki Basti near Delhi

Carnatic Musicians Aiding for Christian Conversion Efforts – Courtesy: Naithrupan

The Grammar of Anarchy by Dr. B.R.Ambedkar