Chanting of Vibhuti Yoga’s Slokas

 Chanting of Vibhuti Yoga’s Slokas contained in Chapter 10 of the Bhagavad Gita on KRISHNA JAYANTHI ON 30TH AUGUST 2021 – MONDAY

 

On this very auspicious day, Lord Krishna was born to fight all evil forces and to liberate His Devotees from sufferings and worries.

Lord Krishna’s words of wisdoms and enlightenment are enshrined in the most Sacred Book called THE BHAGAVAD GITA in 18 Chapters of which Slokas of Chapter 10 titled ‘VIBHUTI YOGA’ – Opulence of Absolute – are recited on this holy occasion of Krishna’s Birth Day.

 

There are plenty of Videos containing recitation of Bhagavad Gita and two videos were chosen for you to listen/recite slokas of Chapter 10 – 42 verses.

 


Here you find a very brief of what was revealed in Chapter 10 to understand the essence of the verses.

 

Lord Krishna:

 

My words are for your benefit and will you great joy.

 

No one knows my origin but I am the source of all beings.

 

I am unborn, beginningless and Supreme Lord. By knowing, men are freed from all sins.

 

I am the source of all spiritual and material worlds and those who know this fact worship with all their hearts.

 

By understanding and worshiping Me, they come to Me. 

 

Out of compassion for my devotees, I dwell in their hearts to destroy their darkness of ignorance with the shining lamp of knowledge.

 

Arjuna:

 

Please tell me in detail your divine powers of omnipresence.

 

Please also tell me how should I meditate on you?  In what form I should contemplate you?

 

Please also tell me about your mighty powers and glories.

 

Lord Krishna:

 

My powers are limitless.

 

I am in all – seated in the hearts of all creatures.

I am the beginning, the middle and the end of all beings.

Of the vedas, I am Sama-veda. I am the mind, the living force of all beings.

I am Lord Siva, Yaksas and even Raksasas. I am also Lord of Wealth, Agni, Mountain Meru.

I am Brihaspati, Skanda, Lord of Water and Ocean.

I am OM.

I am thunderbolt, Cow – Surabhi and Serpent Vasuki. 

I am Prahlada and Garuda.

 Of all creations, I am the beginning and the end and also the middle.

I am truth.

I am Gayatri Mantra.

I am Vyasa.

I am Silence of secret things and wisdom of the wise.

I am the generating seed of all existences and there is no being moving or unmoving that can exist without Me.

There is no end to My divine manifestations and What I have spoken to you is but a mere indication of my Infinite Opulences.

All beautiful, glorious and mighty creations spring from me , but, they are all only a spark of my Splendor.

 

O, Arjuna !  All I had revealed are insignificant, as these are only a single fragment of myself only.  

                       

With a single fragment of Myself I pervade and support this entire universe.

Link 1: https://youtu.be/DmumQTaDO4c

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gandhi Recited Quran Verses in the Temple of Valmiki Basti near Delhi

Carnatic Musicians Aiding for Christian Conversion Efforts – Courtesy: Naithrupan

The Grammar of Anarchy by Dr. B.R.Ambedkar